Productos más vistos
Advertencia: ¡Últimos artículos en inventario!
We decided to offer this option Kit in order to have in our product line an affordable budget Oxy 3 kit.
Working with our production and egineer team, we select few point of the standard and already well know Oxy 3 – 255 were was possible reduce the production cost without reduce the global Oxy 3 quality and performance.
- Head, Tail and Frame design and construction is exactly the same used on Oxy 3 – 255, gives the user the possibility to service or repair the Heli with other standard parts already on sale.
- A simple but very attractive Canopy paint design help us to reduce the time for the painting. Special Orange colors contrast with large Dark Blue window, maximize the visibility and match perfectly with the Orange Plastic and tail Blade included ont he kit.
- Lynx 250 mm Plastic Main Blade was tested and select as standard kit Main Blade. Test was made in cooperation with many top pilot araound the word, and all the response was greatly positive. Lynx plastic blade are known for they incredible efficiency and fly performance. Even if plastic can give an incredible fly performance and help dramatically on the production cost andreduction. We choose Orange color Main Blade to match perfectly with Canopy color and Tail Blade.
- G10 Main Frame. G10 is a technical name for a high compressed multilayer Fiber Glass layers. G10 have incredible shock resistance module and can handle all stress present in Oxy 3 Heli, even hard 3D. Thanks lower cost of Fiber Glass compare the Carbon Fiber we can reduce cost in production but assure perfect look finish and performance. To compensate the lower stiff, we decided to use 1.2 mm thickness compare the 1 mm of the Carbon Fiber Frame used on Oxy 3 – 255.
- Simplified packaging, why add extra parts when no need? In response to this question we reduce the packing cost, just removing some accessories present on the standard Oxy 3- 255 Kit. Towel, Swash Plate Lever tools, Tail Fin colored sticker was removed. As tail blade option we choose to offer only the 47 mm Orange Color.
Oxy 3 – Sport Edition is not a cheap Oxy 3, like you can see is just a simplified version of the 255. No compromise on design or in performance, just a new option you can fly Oxy 3 with a low budget kit cost and spares. The fully parts and upgrade compatibility with Oxy 3- 255 help for future need of performance and personalization.
One more time Oxy Heli and Lynx offer new way to enjoy to enjoy this amazing passion.
The Oxy Helicopter project is a natural evolution for Lynx Helicopters. Experience gained over many years of producing high quality upgrades has placed us in a unique position to enter the helicopter market. Our upgrades have been passionately developed by a core team of engineers and designers, delivering several breakthrough products which improved performance, reliability and maintenance costs of many helicopters. We see the market for small helicopters growing. Flybarless systems have allowed flight characteristics to mimic much larger models, and small brushless motors really pump out the power! It is relatively easy to produce a new helicopter. But much more challenging to design one which can be easily repaired and fly well again after a crash. Here at Oxy, were are not only engineers and designers – we are pilots, and have a clear vision what both 3D pilots and sport pilots require in a helicopter!
Using the feedback gained from the upgrade market, our unique consolidated design and manufacturing practices, access to the best materials, a huge team of enthusiast supporters and test pilots from all over the world, as well as a powerful distributor network, Lynx Heli has decided to meet market demand for high performance helicopters by forming Oxy Helicopters. We will foster open collaboration with dealers and customers in the community to have the best designs possible.
There is a market emerging for high performance helicopters in the 180 to 350mm blade size. Customers don’t want a whole package – they want to pick preferred components like FBL system, blades, motors, servos, ESC, etc. Oxy Helicopters will have top-class, explosive performance, fitting for the best 3D pilots in the world. They will also appeal to sport pilots looking for a high quality, versatile product which is simple to build, maintain and set-up, with clean lines and is crash tolerant. The Oxy Helicopter project is the synthesis of years of ideas. We keep our helicopters simple, robust, light, and of a distinctive style
Oxy 3 is the first helicopter in the Oxy Helicopter range. It is a 250 mm blade electric heli, with belt driven tail rotor, suitable for all micro servos. It is designed to handle high rpms (up to 4500), and in the future can grow with a stretch kit up to 280mm blades. Special upgrades will be available to run 3 or 4 blade heads, and a full fuselage to satisfy the requirements of all users
• Heli designed for intense 3D performance:
- Ultra rigid frame
- Triple main shaft supports
- Quality injection molded plastics
- Lightweight, high visibility and high-end airbrush canopy from Canomod
- Autorotation integrated into main gear hub
• Main rotor
- Semi rigid DFC head system (default Head) for precise performance and optional parts for easy FBL head system conversion.
- Thrust bearings in main and tail grips
- Oversize hardened spindle
- Ball raced 120° CCPM serviceable swash plate
- Swashplate linkages optimized geometry
• Tail system
- Belt drive tail (low parts count and low crash cost)
- Innovative delta box tail boom with no requirement for boom supports
- Tail optimized to minimize vibration and servo load at high tail speed
- CNC tail pulley with pretension pulley system
- Rigid carbon fiber 3mm diameter tail push rod for the increased tail control
Electronics & Power system
- Battery tray fits a variety of battery packs 3s -4s (1300 to 1600 mAh) , 6s (800 to 950 mAh) – max length 75mm.
- ESC support suitable for 35 to 50A ESC – suggested: CC Talon 35 – HW 40 – HW 50
- Motor Options: Any motor for 300 to 450 class with 3.17 motor shaft and KV form 1900 to 4100 in function your battery set up (3 and 4S 3900 to 4100 KV – 6S 1900 to 2600 KV) – suggested EOX by Lynx 2214 to 2222 series – Scorpion 2213 to 2221 series – X Nova 2600 KV Tareq Edition.
- Hardened Steel Pinion included in the kit: 11T and 14T 3.17mm Shaft (optional pinions: 10-11-12-13-14-15)
- Suitable for most micro cyclic and tail servos – suggested combo: 4 x KST215MG – 3 x Servo King 995 + 1 x 995i – MKS 3 x D92A + 1 x 95i – BK Servo BK DS3001HV or any servo for 300 to 450 heli class.
- Smart and clean electronic wiring set up.
- Smart and protected FBL unit position – suggested FBL MSH Brain – IKON – Mikado mini VB / Neo - Spartan – Micro Beast – AR7200
- Length: 530mm Height: 175mm Width: 80mm
- Main rotor blade length: 255mm
- Tail blade length: 47mm and 50mm in std kit for different tail authority need (suggested 47mm for Hard 3D Set-Up) – Black Color
- Slant main gear: 140T 0.5 Mod
- Wide head speed range: 3000 for sport flying a to 5000 for insane 3D
- Tail gear ratio 3.933 (15T pulley) , optional Tail Shaft Pulley 14T for low Head Speed set up
- Approximate RTF weight: 580g with 3s 1300mAh battery– suitable for 3.5 minutes of intense 3D at 4000rpm
1 x Oxy 3 Kit with DFC Head System.
1 x Oxy 3 Canomod Canopy – Orange White Schema
1 x set Lynx 250 mm Plastic Main Blade -Orange Color
1 x set Plastic Tail Blade 47mm, Orange
1 x CD Rom User Manual
1 x Serial Number Card – Registration Serial Number in www.oxyheli.com , every 3 month we will extract a serial number from our registered data base that win 200 usd coupon to spend in our web site Lynx Heli Innovations www.lynxheli.com
No hay reseñas de clientes en este momento.