Productos más vistos
Advertencia: ¡Últimos artículos en inventario!
The Oxy Helicopter project is a natural evolution for Lynx Helicopters. Experience gained over many years of producing high quality upgrades has placed us in a unique position to enter the helicopter market. Our upgrades have been passionately developed by a core team of engineers and designers, delivering several breakthrough products which improved performance, reliability and maintenance costs of many helicopters. We see the market for small helicopters growing. Flybarless systems have allowed flight characteristics to mimic much larger models, and small brushless motors really pump out the power! It is relatively easy to produce a new helicopter. But much more challenging to design one which can be easily repaired and fly well again after a crash. Here at Oxy, were are not only engineers and designers – we are pilots, and have a clear vision what both 3D pilots and sport pilots require in a helicopter!
Using the feedback gained from the upgrade market, our unique consolidated design and manufacturing practices, access to the best materials, a huge team of enthusiast supporters and test pilots from all over the world, as well as a powerful distributor network, Lynx Heli has decided to meet market demand for high performance helicopters by forming Oxy Helicopters. We will foster open collaboration with dealers and customers in the community to have the best designs possible.
There is a market emerging for high performance helicopters in the 180 to 350mm blade size. Customers don’t want a whole package – they want to pick preferred components like FBL system, blades, motors, servos, ESC, etc. Oxy Helicopters will have top-class, explosive performance, fitting for the best 3D pilots in the world. They will also appeal to sport pilots looking for a high quality, versatile product which is simple to build, maintain and set-up, with clean lines and is crash tolerant. The Oxy Helicopter project is the synthesis of years of ideas. We keep our helicopters simple, robust, light, and of a distinctive style
In order to offer new exciting solution Oxy Heli, Oxy Heli in cooperation with Lynx defines after long testing this 3 Blade head system named “Qube” and now finally available as kit!
Luca Invernizzi says about this new Oxy 3 – 3 Head Blade systems:
….Hard to say which system is the best for the Oxy 3: 2 Head or “Qube”.. we believe after many hours of testing with different configuration , FBL set up and head speed, that the 2 Head system on the Oxy 3 has better performance for pilots that like the hard 3D and the ultimate agility. But I must add that after I saw few pilots video the Qube can be amazing fast..
The “Qube” system per design, increases the cyclic response, giving a better FBL control and increase the main rotor disc load and the main disc lock effect. These effects support pilots that like a more precise and sedate Oxy 3.
The “Qube” system can handle with incredible performance low Head speed, which can support also who as sport flyer need longer fly time.
Everything depend on your need and your feeling, my personal first feeling was weird, because really different and impossible to compare the “Qube” with the 2 Head System, but after few flights, become a new and enjoyable way to fly my Oxy 3.
• Heli designed for intense 3D performance:
- Ultra rigid frame
- Triple main shaft supports
- Quality injection molded plastics
- Lightweight, high visibility and high-end airbrush canopy from Canomod
- Autorotation integrated into main gear hub
• Main rotor
- Tree Head Blade System
- Semi rigid DFC head system (default Head) for precise performance and optional parts for easy FBL head system conversion.
- Thrust bearings in main and tail grips
- Oversize hardened spindle
- Ball raced 120° CCPM serviceable swash plate
- Swashplate linkages optimized geometry
- 3 x 255 mm CF ZEAL Energy Series Main Blade
• Tail system
- Tree Tail Blade System
- Belt drive tail (low parts count and low crash cost)
- Innovative delta box tail boom with no requirement for boom supports
- Tail optimized to minimize vibration and servo load at high tail speed
- CNC tail pulley with pretension pulley system
- Rigid carbon fiber 3mm diameter tail push rod for the increased tail control
- 3 x 47 mm OXY HELI Plastic Tail blade
- Battery tray fits a variety of battery packs 3s -4s (1300 to 1600 mAh) , 6s (800 to 950 mAh) – max length 75mm.
- ESC support suitable for 35 to 50A ESC – suggested: CC Talon 35 – HW 40 – HW 50
- Motor Options: Any motor for 300 to 450 class with 3.17 motor shaft and KV form 1900 to 4100 in function your battery set up (3 and 4S 3900 to 4100 KV – 6S 1900 to 2600 KV) – suggested EOX by Lynx 2214 to 2222 series – Scorpion 2213 to 2221 series – X Nova 2600 KV Tareq Edition.
- Hardened Steel Pinion included in the kit: 11T and 14T 3.17mm Shaft (optional pinions: 10-11-12-13-14-15)
- Suitable for most micro cyclic and tail servos – suggested combo: 4 x KST215MG – 3 x Servo King 995 + 1 x 995i – MKS 3 x D92A + 1 x 95i – BK Servo BK DS3001HV or any servo for 300 to 450 heli class.
- Smart and clean electronic wiring set up.
- Smart and protected FBL unit position – suggested FBL MSH Brain – IKON – Mikado mini VB / Neo - Spartan – Micro Beast – AR7200
- Length: 530mm Height: 175mm Width: 80mm
- Main rotor blade length: 3 x 255mm CF ZEAL Energy Main Blade
- Tail blade length: 3 x 47mm mm– Black Color
- Slant main gear: 140T 0.5 Mod
- Wide head speed range: 3000 for sport flying a to 4500 for insane 3D
- Tail gear ratio 3.933 (15T pulley) , optional Tail Shaft Pulley 14T for low Head Speed set up
- Approximate RTF weight: 600g with 3s 1300mAh battery– suitable for 3.5 minutes of intense 3D at 4000rpm
1 x Oxy 3 Kit with DFC 3 Head System + 3 Tail Blade System.
1 x Oxy 3 Canomod Canopy
1 x set of 3 ZEAL Energy CF Main Blade 255mm – Carbon
1 x Oxy Heli by Lynx Service Towel Black
1 x Swash Plate Lever Tools with Zero Pitch function
1 x set of 3 Plastic Tail Blade 47mm, Black
1 x 11T Pinion
1 x 14T Pinion
1 x set Colored Tail Fin Sticker (Yellow – White – Orange)
1 x CD Rom User Manual
1 x Serial Number Card – Registration Serial Number in www.oxyheli.com , every 3 month we will extract a serial number from our registered data base that win 200 usd coupon to spend in our web site Lynx Heli Innovations www.lynxheli.com
No hay reseñas de clientes en este momento.