One of the most classic ALIGN models, T-REX 600N nitro helicopter. In 2018, we bring you the brand new design of T-REX 600XN, it inherits the design of T-REX 700XN featuring innovation, rigidity and lightness. Extremely perfection and precision, the T-REX 600XN is about to excite your inner soul to bring back your passion for nitro.
T-REX 600XN adopts the new direct to swashplate servo design, compared to the previous generation T-REX 600N’s push-pull mode control, provides precise and fast control! Utilizing the 550 Flybarless Rotor Head System features an extremely low Center of Gravity (CG) design, to effectively reduces resistance during 3D maneuvers, and increase flight responsiveness and precision. This designed maintains a 90-degree symmetrical angle between the Rotor Grip Arms and Linkage Rods for superior stable flight performance. The Engineered Narrow Body Design efficiently decrease gear abrasion and frame deformation during flight. The T-REX 600XN maintains the proper CG, by moving the engine forward to allow the fuel tank to be positioned in the center of the main shaft. CG remains consistent as the fuel level changes during flight.
The new steel alloy clutch liner is durable with temperature control designed to avoid the exploding clutch liner or a breaking clutch housing. The steel alloy clutch liner extends the life to over a 1000 flights. The Receiver Mount provides cable and wiring protection, and easy to maintenance by removing a few screws from the mainframe. text by fw
The new high voltage output: 6A 7.4V BEC with down / regulation system for constant power to the CCPM server channel for receivers and servos. Includes a built-in one-button push glow plug igniter eliminating the hassle of using traditional electric clip plug on igniters. Also increased external high-frequency filter capacitance to effectively reduce the interference generated by external noise; such as high-speed and high torque servos. The brand new DS820M/DS825M high voltage brushless servos use brushless motors for fast speed, high torque, superior, and efficient reaction time allows the Align 600XN precise, fast performance. The new CNC machined aluminum case design is aesthetically appealing while acting as a highly efficient heat sink.
The new generation of T-REX 600XN innovative design will excite your inner soul to bring back your passion for nitro!
• After performing many tests to determine the most efficient aerodynamic canopy we are pleased to release this brand new lightweight canopy! This ultimate canopy made of glass and carbon fiber is lightweight and achieves best dynamic performance. Also a new unique paint scheme for the newest member of the T-REX family.
• Landing skid is tilted 5 degree forward which improves crashworthiness. text by fw
• Engineered Narrow Body Design efficiently decrease gear abrasion and frame deformation during flight. The Align T-REX new narrow body design is stronger and increases flight durability.
• The new direct to swashplate servo design provides precise and fast control. Designed to maintain a 90-degree symmetrical angle between the Rotor Grip Arms and Linkage Rods for superior and stable flight performance.
• Align Advanced Metal Swashplate strongly connects to the rotor holder grips preventing rotor head disengagement during intense flight. Two optional linkage ball mounting holes allow for personal selection of resolution based on desired flight performance.
• Receiver mount provides cable and wiring protection, easy to maintain equipment by removing a few screws from the mainframe.
• Maintaining the proper Center of Gravity CG is important for helicopters. After extensive Research and Development, moving the engine forward allowed the fuel tank to be positioned in the center of the main shaft. This optimum location for the fuel tank permits the 600XN to maintain consistent CG as the fuel level changes during flight.
• The idler pulley gear improves rotation stability and effectively reduces the load from the gears while increasing bearing capacity. The gears made of steel alloy are high strength and wear resistant.
• CNC metal reinforcement plate and brace align with frame mounting bolts effectively increasing the torsional strength of the mainframe. Under extreme 3D maneuvers, you can feel the improved reinforcement to the mainframe. Also, the plate helps with engine cooling and adds additional protection for the motor.
• Designed specifically for helicopters, utilizing a brushless motor for fast speed, high torque, and superior, efficient reaction time allows the Align 600XN precise, fast performance. The brand new DS820M high voltage brushless servo has a with a new CNC machined aluminum case. The new aluminum case design is aesthetically appealing while acting as a highly efficient heat sink for superior protection of the servo.
• High voltage output: 6A 7.4V BEC with down / regulation system for stable power to the CCPM server channel for receivers and servos. Includes a built-in one-button push glow plug igniter eliminating the hassle of using traditional electric clip plug on igniters. Also increased external high-frequency filter capacitance to effectively reduce the interference generated by external noise; such as high-speed and high torque servos.
• An integrated motor mounting bracket allows for efficient heat dissipation from the motor. The superior Cooling Motor Mount is CNC from high strength aluminum alloy, and anodized for aesthetically pleasing appearance.
• Dual-sided tail servo mount strengthens the entire frame structure while allowing for better accessibility when servicing the 600XN.
• Brand new strengthened precision design with high-end M4x8 hexagonal screw upgrade. The new rigid design improves and strengthens the entire structure enhancing tail performance for all pilots.
Height: 356mm text by fw
Main Blade Length: 600mm
Main Rotor Diameter: 1354mm
Tail Rotor Diameter: 260mm
Engine Pinion Gear: 20T
Main Drive Gear: 170T
Autorotation Tail Drive Gear: 180T
Drive Gear Ratio (E:M:T): 8.5:1:4.5
Fuel Tank Capacity: 440ccm
Flying Weight Approx: 3400g
• 1x T-REX 600XN Kit
• 1x Align 55H Engine (O.S. 55HZ Hyper)
• 1x Align High Performance Muffler
• 2x 600 Carbon Fiber Blade
• 2x 95 Carbon Tail Blades
• 3x DS820M Standard servo
• 1x DS825M Tail servo
• 3x DS530 Throttle servo
• 1x Govemor Sensor
• 1x B6M 2-In-1 Voltage Regulator
• 1x Transmitter (7-channel or more, helicopter system)
• 1x Receiver (7-channel or more)
• 1x Engine starter text by fw
• 1x Flybarless system
• 1x Governor System (if not integrated in Flybarless System)
• 1x Digital pitch gauge
• 1x Fuel pump
• 1x Engine fuel
• 1x 50~60 Muffler
• 1x 50~60 Engine
• 1x Receiver battery (2-3S LiPo 7,4V-11,1V 1800-2400mAh)
No customer reviews for the moment.