Prices are tax included
Warning: Last items in stock!
LOGO 600SE V3 Scorpion 450Kv Combo
* Required fields
The LOGO 600 SE is a special version of the LOGO 600 series with a longer tail boom. This allows using longer main rotor blades of about 690 mm in length. With the considerably larger rotor disc and nearly the same all-in-weight, the LOGO 600 SE is a very lightweight heli in the 690 class. The revised version has the counterbearing linked to the main rotor shaft and the one-piece head yoke oft he 600 SX series as well as a freshly designed canopy. Below the canopy, you find the battery quick release system and considerably more headroom for flight packs below the counter bearing.
- Very high flight performance for low RPM and 3D flying
- 690 mm rotorblades
- 10S Lipo (4,000-5,000mAh), 12S Lipo (max. 4,000 mAh)
- new one-piece metal rotorhead yoke with 8mm spindle shaft and extra-large thrust bearings
- light und durable fiberglass reinforced frame with battery quick release system
- hollow 10 mm main shaft
- new and stronger modul 1 herringbone main gear
- new counter bearing with main shaft support
- new fin set in neon-yellow color
- 25 mm tail boom
- Airbrush canopy
No customer reviews for the moment.